Restrictions for Anthologies
Keep in mind, the Guild is publishing to raise funds for a well-respected Hamilton community organization, we should maintain a high integrity of stories and poems within our publication. The Guild has and will continue to publish content that is family friendly. Guild restrictions: sexual content, profanity and violence.
Reserve the right to not sell books with certain content such as pornography, which also include the following examples:
- contain violent or offensive material.
- promote, incite or glorify hate or violence toward any person or groups.
- promote or glorify suicide
- promote or glorify individuals that have been found guilty of violent or sexual crimes
- promote intolerance based on race, religion and sexual orientation
- contain racially derogatory language
- depict child abuse/exploitation
- depict children or characters resembling children in a sexually suggestive manner
- contain terrorism and terrorist organizations
- refer to human tragedies and natural disasters
- products intended for use by children that contains adult content, profanity and or sexual references
- products marketed to or targeted at children or teenagers that are age – inappropriate.